Places that sell, care for or exhibit animals may require a licence. Animal welfare licences are issued and regulated by the licensing team.

Featured items

Daschund sleeping in basket

Boarding animals

Find out more about boarding cats and dogs.

Cute puppy

Pet shops

Find out more information about operating a pet shop.

Horse looking out of stable

Riding establishments

Find out more about operating a riding establishment.

Other pages in this section

Stay connected

Sign up for the latest news and updates from East Riding of Yorkshire Council.

We will use GovDelivery to send you emails, it is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time. Find out more in our Privacy notice.